Jason Allison, Senior Pastor
Born in Lexington, Kentucky, Jason was raised in the church. His family moved to Mansfield, Ohio where he attended Mansfield Christian School for his high school years. During his senior year, his youth pastor encouraged him to pursue a calling in the ministry. After serving two summer internships at his church, Jason pursued a degree in Bible and Theology from Asbury College and then a Masters Degree from Cincinnati Christian University and Seminary.
While in college Jason married his high school sweetheart Christan Packard. They now have 2 girls - Madeline and Macy.
After 15 years of serving churches in Kentucky and Ohio, Jason moved to Delaware in 2006 to start Terra Nova. 20 people began meeting with him for 6 months as they planned the launch of this new church. On September 24, 2006 Terra Nova held her first public service.
- Favorite verse "Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction." 2 Timothy 4:2
- Favorite Team University of Kentucky
- Hobby Golf
- Something most people don't know about you. If I told you, they would know...
Kendra Winemiller, Church Administrator/Children's Ministry Director
Kendra grew up as a pastor's kid in California and Minnesota. Instead of driving her away, her experiences caused her to fall in love with Jesus and the Church. She attended Northwestern College in St. Paul, Minnesota where she received her B.A. in Christian Education and Bible. Before moving to Ohio, she worked in administrative and ministry positions at a Bible camp and at churches in both Minnesota and Iowa. Kendra & Allen met in September 2007 and quickly realized they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. They have three adorable children!
- Favorite verses "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3
- Favorite Teams Minnesota Vikings, Cincinnati Reds, Ohio Buckeyes
- Hobbies Reading, Watching sports with Allen, Learning to golf
- Something most people don't know about me I met Allen on eHarmony.com